Jessie, 21, AUS. Hufflepuff. INFJ. Occasionally Blogs Life.
Les Miserables, Harry Potter, musicals, Downton Abbey, GoT, Vikings,
Band of Brothers, M*A*S*H (I've seen every episode), and a random mix of awesome stuff.
Reader of books, drinker of tea, eater of too much chocolate.
Addicted to my iPad.
I was tagged by moonlightandmagnolias85 because they tagged everybody! ;-)
1. Dogs. Especially mine. They are pure happiness wrapped in fur.
2. The ‘Drama Queen’ cupcakes only available on Fridays at my local boutique cupcake shop. Sticky date pudding cupcakes with caramel cream cheese frosting. I can’t even.
3. My favourite numbers all contain 3. All good things come in threes, I say.
4. SLEEP. Oh god yes.
5. Ugg boots. Proper Australian made ugg boots.
6. My family, usually.
7. My friends, always.
8. Long drives through the hills.
9. Musicals. Even when they make my cry too.
10. EXTREMELY EXCITING HOLIDAY PLANNING.
11. Re-reading Harry Potter.
12. Decorating my new bedroom.
13. My baby cousins. After so long only having teenagers around, those little dudes brighten all of our family gatherings. I love them.
14. Italian food. Pizza, pasta, gelati. Yum, yum, yum.
15. BOOKS. BOOKS ARE LIFE.
I’m also going to tag everyone, because thinking about the things that make you happy ultimately make you feel happy, and only tagging one person doesn’t share this happiness around enough :-)
The Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his Wife are Assassinated
28 June 1914
Today is the 100th anniversary of the assassination of the Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife Sophie. After leaving a reception in Sarajevo, the driver of their car took a wrong turn and was forced to back down a small street in order to turn around. Seeing the couple in a vulnerable spot, a Serb nationalist named Gavrilo Princip shot to them to death at point-blank range. Their deaths triggered the chain of events that led a month later to the start of World War I — a horrifying, bloody four-year conflict that killed some 14 million people, collapsed empires and redrew large parts of the world’s map. The photograph below shows the couple entering the car in which they would be killed, following a reception at Sarajevo City Hall.
My heart can’t handle this I’m going to bed
THEY RESCUED THE KITTY AND HUGGED IT OH
Welp. it’s only 11:30 and I’m emotionally compromised for the rest of the day.
He put the kitten on his glove!
I tear up every time this crosses my dash.